On Discovering a Fire
- Get everyone out of the caravan.
- Do not stop to collect any belongings.
- Call 999 and ask for the fire and rescue service.
- All park residents must go to the nearest fire assembly point, located at the site office.
REMEMBER: caravan fires can spread rapidly!
- Remain calm and, if present, please take instructions from the fire marshals:
Lisa Mitchell and Graham Caldow
- If a small fire is outside the caravan area and can be easily extinguished, without causing yourself harm, please use the fire-fighting equipment available.
Never put yourself at risk!
- Cars must not be parked on the major road links on the site. This could block access for the emergency vehicles.
- The fire-fighting equipment is for emergency use only. It is not to be used for any other activity.