We strongly recommend, at the start of every season, that you check the following:
- Your gas system should be checked by a gas safety engineer (we can provide you with a list of local providers).
- Do not block the air vents on the floor – they allow gas to escape!
- Smoke alarms should be installed and tested each time you visit.
- A carbon monoxide alarm should be installed and tested regularly.
- Fire extinguishers and fire blankets should be kept on hand.
- In the event of a fire, please follow the guidelines.
- In the event that a child goes missing, please follow the guidelines.
Bluewater Caravan Park requires that all safety procedures are strictly adhered to for YOUR safety and that of your family members and neighbours.